Monday, November 21, 2011

Craft It Forward 2011: Update

Update: Originally I posted that I would get back to my first five comments on 11/25, but that was more a strategy to make it through Thanksgiving than a deadline. I'm still hoping for a few more comments to meet my five Craft it Forward obligation.

Photobucket

In the spirit of Thanksgiving I have decided to join Craft It Forward 2011. It is a pay-it-forward model where you promise to send the first five people who respond to your blog post or your comment on the Craft it Forward facebook page before the end of the calendar year.

I was inspired by Celina's blog Petit à Petit and Family, and followed her link back to Zuhause for the button. Even if, like me, you are not one of the first five to comment, I was the first to reply! Even if you are not, I encourage you to take a few hours out of your holiday plans to participate.

Do you want to be the recipient of one of my five craft it forward gifts?
  • Be one of the first five US residents to comment to this post.
  • November 25th, I will send out an e-mail confirming you made the list and asking a few questions to come up with a suitable item of crafty goodness.
  • I will send out your gift after you have posted your own Craft it Forward appeal to your blog or the Craft it Forward facebook wall.

2 comments:

  1. http://jennyrebsgemsblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/cleared-shop.html I'm hoping for a Christmas PIF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat idea! I hope it works out well for all the participants.

    Thanks for checking out my blog. I am always thrilled to see new followers.

    ReplyDelete