Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Upcycle Project: Organizer for Hair Accessories


The gallon Ziplock bag that had served as my daughter's hair accessory container was a disaster. I poked around online, in shops, and blogs looking for a better alternative. I liked the french bulletin board style, but that was still going to leave a lot of unorganized accessories. Thank you Goodwill! I was browsing through our local Goodwill when I came across this Pottery Barn wall organizer and decided it was perfect for the job. After scrounging through the house I found enough materials on hand to please by daugher's champagne taste on my beer budget. The whole thing cost me $3.99!

1 comment:

  1. There are many ways to go about organizing your accessory. Different methods make more sense depending on your space and what you’re storing. No matter which method you choose, these accessory organizer definitely helps you to reduce the space usage. Once again great post man! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete